Trip Leader Planning Information
All overnight trip leaders are required to read the following planning materials in their entirety. Please contact our Group Coordinator with any questions.
Scheduling & Planning Forms -
Planning Packet & Tips
Scheduling Form - Due TWO MONTHS prior to your trip.
Evening Snack Request Form - Due TWO MONTHS prior to your trip.
Accessibility Form - Due TWO WEEKS prior to your trip.
Student & Parent Handouts
Teaching & Classroom Resources
|Class & Activity Summaries
MN Academic Standards Connections
Evening Activities Leader Materials
Teaching WEB & Pre/Post Activities
Student Journal Materials
- Education Credits for Teachers
In cooperation with Southeast Service Cooperative, Eagle Bluff is able to offer Continuing Education Units to teachers taking part in our classes as part of their school's residential program.Teachers can request up to 18 CEUs for a 3 day stay and up to 36 CEUs for a 5 day stay. There is no charge to the teacher!
To Receive Continuing Education Units:
- Complete CEU form and return it to your liasion while you are at Eagle Bluff or send it via post soon after your visit.
- Eagle Bluff staff completes the Eagle Bluff section of the form and sends the form to Southeast Service Cooperative (SSC) at the end of each month.
- SSC will approve the CEU's.
- Your approved CEU form will be mailed back to you.
In planning for an Eagle Bluff experience, the trip planner/leader will work with Eagle Bluff’s Group Coordinator to create an itinerary specially designed for your school. We will work to incorporate each schools individual philosophies or academic needs such as STEM principles, units of inquiry, learner attributes, academic standards or classroom management technique. As an additional way to reinforce your trip with your students, Eagle Bluff provides resources such as pre/post activities which complement your classes.