- Professional Naturalist Fellowship
Summary: Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center is a private, non-profit, accredited school dedicated to fostering awareness, enhancing respect, and promoting personal responsibility for the natural world. Eagle Bluff has trained naturalists and educators since 1997. As one of 12 participants in the fellowship, naturalists develop teaching, interpretive, and public relations techniques, plus many other skills related to residential environmental education. Participants are exposed to a wide variety of audiences and classes during the course. They learn through direct teaching experience, guided by staff support, professional workshops, and a series of evaluations throughout the year.
Now accepting applications for the 2017-18 Fellowship!
- Summer Outdoor Program Internship
Summary: Interested in exploring the Outdoor Education field? Increase your skills as an instructor and learn the ins-and-outs by joining us for ten weeks this summer as an Outdoor Program Intern! As an OPI, you will be responsible for assisting in creating and maintaining a safe, fun, and educational environment for on-site program participants. Half of the position focuses on experiences with our summer camp programs, with the other half within outdoor adventure education programs.
Now accepting applications for the 2017 Internship!
- Full-time Campus Housekeeping
This position is responsible for cleaning and light maintenance of our dormitory and classroom buildings. Candidates should be capable of physical jobs like vacuuming, cleaning windows, bunk beds, and bathroom facilities. Other duties include mowing, snow removal, painting, and basic computer operation.
Mail, fax, or e-mail resume to Eagle Bluff, Attn: Don Schoepski, 28097 Goodview Dr., Lanesboro, MN 55949. Phone: (507) 467-2437. Fax: 467-3583. E-mail: email@example.com For more information about Eagle Bluff, visit our website at
www.eagle-bluff.org Application deadline: Open until filled.
- Food Service Personnel
Summary: Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center is a private, non-profit, accredited school dedicated to fostering awareness, enhancing respect, and promoting personal responsibility for the natural world. The food service staff at Eagle Bluff works as a team to provide meals and snacks to participants of a wide variety of groups including our residential school program, summer camps, weekend retreats, banquets, wedding receptions, picnics, and more out of our 1,500 square foot kitchen.
Hours: Part-time, year-round with full-time opportunities. Typical shift is either 6:00am-2:30pm or 10:00am-6:30pm during the week. Hours may vary slightly on the weekends for banquets and special events.
- Cook and bake from established recipes
- Create unique dishes from seasonal and available ingredients
- Maintain a clean and sanitary workspace
- Serve meals on the cafeteria line
- Coach dishwashing volunteers
- Assist with receiving and shelving inventory
- Depending on shift, help open or close
- Staff are occasionally asked to help in other departments
- Represent Eagle Bluff with a positive, helpful attitude
- Prepare options for guests with dietary restictions
- Work as a team or independently
- Available on weekends
- Lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Foodservice experience preferred
- Access to Eagle Bluff equipment and facilities
- Eagle Bluff is closed on holidays
- Tips at events with bussing service
- Opportunity to earn Food Manager certification
- Full-time includes health insurance, PTO, retirement, life insurance, paid holidays
To Apply: call Eagle Bluff at 507-467.2437 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org