- Professional Naturalist Fellowship
Summary: Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center is a private, non-profit, accredited school dedicated to fostering awareness, enhancing respect, and promoting personal responsibility for the natural world. Eagle Bluff has trained naturalists and educators since 1997. As one of 12 participants in the fellowship, naturalists develop teaching, interpretive, and public relations techniques, plus many other skills related to residential environmental education. Participants are exposed to a wide variety of audiences and classes during the course. They learn through direct teaching experience, guided by staff support, professional workshops, and a series of evaluations throughout the year.
We will be accepting applications for the 2019-2020 Fellowship in January!
- Summer Camp Naturalist
Summary: Interested in exploring the Outdoor Education field? Increase your skills as an instructor and learn the ins-and-outs by joining us for ten weeks this summer as a Summer Camp Naturalist! As a SCN, you will be responsible for assisting in creating and maintaining a safe, fun, and educational environment for on-site program participants. Over half of the position focuses on experiences with our summer camp programs, with the rest in outdoor adventure education programs.
This position has been filled for 2018.
- Lead Shift Cook
Summary: Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center is a private, non-profit, accredited school dedicated to fostering awareness, enhancing respect, and promoting personal responsibility for the natural world. The food service staff at Eagle Bluff works as a team to provide meals and snacks to participants of a wide variety of groups including our residential school program, summer camps, weekend retreats, banquets, wedding receptions, picnics, and more out of our 1,500 square foot kitchen.
- Cook and bake from established recipes
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work space
- Serve meals on the cafeteria line
- Coach dishwashing volunteers
- Assist with receiving and shelving inventory
- Depending on shift, help open or close
- Staff are occasionally asked to help in other departments
- Represent Eagle Bluff with a positive, helpful attitude
- Prepare options for guests with dietary restictions
- Work as a team or independently
- Available for some weekend shifts
- Lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Food service experience preferred but not required. Will train.
- Eagle Bluff is closed on holidays
- Opportunity to earn Food Manager certification
- Full-time includes health insurance, PTO, retirement, life insurance, paid holidays
To Apply: Mail, fax, or e-mail resume to Eagle Bluff, Attn: Susie Bradley.
28097 Goodview Dr., Lanesboro, MN 55949
Phone: (507) 467-2437. Fax: 467-3583
Email: [email protected]
Application deadline: Open until filled.